These 10 easy, tasty recipes are perfect for travel and a no-fuss keto picnic.
1. Cheese Truffles from Louanne’s Kitchen. These are delicious bite-sized cheese balls. No cracker required.
3. Kale Salad with Pecorino and Lemon from The Kitchn. Delicious at room temperature and tastes great the next day after chilling in the fridge overnight.
4. Helen’s “Potato” Salad from Linda’s Low Carb Menus & Recipes. Frozen cauliflower makes this easy to whip up on a whim.
5. Broccoli Salad from Food Network. This recipe from Paula Deen only needs your favorite sugar substitute to be Keto. (Leave out the raisins too, but you already knew that 🙂 )
6. Tomato and Mozzarella Bites from AllRecipes.com with Italian Vinaigrette Dressing from Peace, Love and Low Carb. Make the skewers and use Kyndra’s lovely dressing instead of the balsamic which contains extra carbs.
7. Mary Alice’s Hoagie Dip from Food Network. This makes a great salad when you leave out all the bread. You can also serve it in lettuce leaf wraps.
8. Greek Salad from Epicurious. Another salad that is best at room temperature.
9. Chicago Dog Salad from Food Network. This is a fun way to eat your bunless dogs. You could just as easily serve a burger or sausage this way as well. Skip the sugar or use your favorite sweetener.
If you found this post helpful, please consider sharing it with your friends. Get new posts by email.